- Продолжительность: 7 час. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Hollywell, Gold Coast, Qld
- Код предложения: CD
Time: 8.30am - 3.00pm
Guests: 12 Max
Captains Day (day charter) will explore our Gold Coast Broadwater, we depart and return from 'Runaway Bay Marina', our local waterfront precinct just north of Southport.
You’ll experience sailing SV Run Amuk, a commercially registered ocean-going Peterson 43 racing yacht, its sister ship holds the title of the prestigious Sydney to Hobart record for most races completed by any yacht.
Run Amuk Cruises is the social enterprise supporting veteran health, wellness and upskilling. We’re the public face of the Maritime Warrior Project, the crew are military veterans or family of.
Nestle amongst the bean bags and cushions or have a go at crewing and learn to put up a sail, grind a winch or steer a course on the helm as we give a go at tacking and jibbing and all those sailing things.
A view most will never experience of the Gold Coast as we join the local dolphins and sail past some of the most glamorous homes of Queensland.
We sail around the picturesque Broadwater turn at Wave Break Island, a popular destination for divers and fishers. Then track north to Stradbroke Island to anchor at the popular Tipplers Cafe precinct for lunch with the islands wild wallabies (often mistaken for kangaroos).
Explore the foreshore and camp grounds in the area, on a warm day dive in for a swim, stand up paddle board or have a go on our kayak.
- Full lunch on Stradbroke Island.
- Morning or afternoon, tea, coffee, tea & hot chocolate
- BYO any food or beverages as you please
- Stand-up paddle board, kayak and swim.
- Have a go at steering, put up a sail or trim the rig.
- or just relax amongst the beanbags and cushions