- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Main Beach, Qld
- Product code: TD
Depart: 08.30am (day 1)
Return: 5.00pm (day 3)
Max: 6 guests
Discovery cruise exploring the waterways as we sail north from Southport to Moreton Island and return (3x full days & 2x nights). Discover wrecks, World War 2 fortifications, dolphin feeding, sand tobogganing, snorkelling, paddle boards and beach fossicking.
Our yachts we passionately call 'The Lady' is certainly an older vintage, built for comfortable yacht racing. She's settled down nicely to a comfortable weekender.
- Selection of fresh meats, salads, fruits and grains to satisfy most food plans in circulation (be sure to contact us on booking for any requests).
- Coffee, tea or hot / cold chocolate.
- Day 1 - Lunch & dinner
- Day 2 – Breakfast & lunch (as you will be at Tangalooma Resort for the night dolphin visit. You will need to ‘fend for your selves’. Tangalooma has numerous choices to suit various budgets)
- Day 3 – Breakfast & lunch.
- Liquor license onboard for the purchase of alcoholic beverages
- 4 adults
- 2 children
- 2 crew
- 1x double forward cabin.
- 1x set bunks midships.
- 1x small ‘double’ which can be partitioned to squeeze 2x adults much more suitable for 2x kids.
- Shower and toilet
- Stand-up paddle board, kayak, swim and snorkel.
- Have a go at steering, putting up the sail or let a line go.
- Try your hand yabby pumping (tide and locations dependant) or troll to catch yourself dinner.
- Relax amongst the beanbags and cushions.
- Wild Dolphin viewing on the 2nd night at the resort
- Books, games & cards