- Durata: 6 Ore (circa)
- Luogo: Main Beach, Qld
- Codice prodotto: CD
Guests: 12 Max
Fun filled adventure day package exploring the Gold Coast Broadwater.
We cruise to a sub tropical hideaway for lunch, Tipplers on South Stradbroke Island is something you'd never expect on the northern side of the Gold Coast. Along the way we sail past the exclusive mansions of Sovereign Island and other sights of the Gold Coast. We enjoy morning tea at the pier of Currigee Camp grounds where the young at heart has a go at jumping off the pier for a swim or paddle.
If the conditions are good we'll look for a few dolphins out the seaway and take a look at Surfers Paradise from the sea. From late June - early November we'll be sure to see one of over 30 000 migrating whales.
There's always a mix of water activities for the more adventurous.
- Morning and afternoon tea.
- Selection of muffins and seasonal fruits.
- A complimentary serve of wine, beer, cider or soft drink.
- You can BYO your lunch or purchase from Tipplers Cafe.
- Stand-up paddle board, kayak, swim and snorkel.
- Have a go on the helm or set a sail.
- Try your hand at yabby pumping (tide and location dependant) or troll to catch yourself dinner.
- Or simply relax amongst the beanbags and cushions to read one of our books or magazines.